VGR V-575 Professional Hair Straightener with Tourmaline Ceramic coated plate, Digital display and 16 Temperature setting from 80 degree C to 230 degree C
- Designed for maximum comfort & precision, the VGR V-575 Professional Hair Straightener features a Tourmaline Ceramic technology for styling convenience & to protect the hair from heat damage.
- The Tourmaline Ceramic coated plates provide 100% contact with hair to deliver faster results with fewer passes.
- This plate eliminates hot spots & provide even heat distribution with instant heat ranging from 80 degree C to 230 degree C
- Straighten and style any type of hair with temperature control and infused Tourmaline ceramic plates to imbue hair cuticle with intense moisture and eye-catching, long-lasting luminosity.
- Look presentable in no time as plates heat up quickly.
- Curved edges provide endless, star-studded styling possibilities without sacrificing your strands. Because, your style should sizzle, not your hair.
Sorry, All sold out!
Directions to use:
- To Straighten your hair
- Separate a lock of hair small enough that you can fit the flat iron around it easily.
- Clamp the iron above the roots, close the two heated plates together with the hair between them.
- Slowly run the iron down the length of your hair from the root to the top.
To Curl your hair
- Grab the section of hair you want to curl.
- Close the two heated plates together with the hair between them and turning the straightener a full turn or half turn.
- Hold the flat iron in step 2 position and then move it down the hair shaft, right to the ends.